Monday, August 6, 2007

Does Preperation H Help You Loose Waste Inches?

back - Regreso (kaeri)

Me gustaria hacer un "mea culpa": No escribi en varios dias por dos reasons. The first is that in Argentina they celebrate the winter holidays, this meant a big change in my routine, Saori-hime was no garden so we went over and we take these days to do a lot of family visits. And the second is that in my office we are making several changes and I consumed more time than desired (there will be more news soon about it). Posted

mea culpa, I make a correction to an earlier post , which brought me a note supposed bad in examining 日本语 (nihongo, Japanese), the correction is actually good news, my note was of 8 / 10, I'm glad to have not just failed but I know I have much to learn and improve to get to 10/10.

Nearing the end of this post I tell you that I will start posting the lessons of Japanese, Castilian, romanji (Japanese phonetic Roman script) and kana (Japanese syllabary hiragana / katakana as may be required).ど

う も ありがとうございます!
Domo arigatou gozaimasu!
Thank you all!

Updated and corrected: 2007.08.07 14.31

0 comments:

Post a Comment