Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hot Indian Women Boobs In Saree

Egypt Egypt Guide: Summary and final advice

After reading each of the posts in which I have been counting the days to day of my trip to Egypt, I hope ye made a very general idea of \u200b\u200bwhat I can find and things that are going to visit.

If this is the first time you go, you might be better to make the trip through an agency for not having to worry about finding transportation to the temples, having to find a hotel and boat on our own before you go, etc. , all in return for sacrificing some interesting visits and timetables to be adhered to too strict for my taste.

The trip I did was 8 days, usually the typical trip includes more tourist visits. Ideally, it is a journey of 15 days for no days in which as it happened to me I'll have to see the temples of Luxor and Karnak, the Valley of the Kings and Queens ..., as well as become extremely tired, you can not fully enjoy. In a 15-day trip, you can also visit the temples at night. I read that night visit to the temples of Luxor, Karnak and Abu Simbel lit is highly recommended.

I also recommend that if you can go out of the boat to walk around Aswan or Luxor, it is well intermixed with the locals and see the development of the daily routine Egyptians. In this way you can know about the real Egypt, because if we stick only to guided tours, the trip may seem to be developing into a major theme park.

I know I've been a bit heavy with the theme that not buy anything in the places where you take the guide on the subject of the commission (papyrus shop, jewelry shop, perfume, etc.), But the truth is that although it's cheap, does not seem right that just made up to accompany this workshop will have to carry as much commission.
also bothered me enough that, for example, he devoted much time to visit the workshop of papyrus perfumery, or visit the pyramids.

Well, I think now is the time to put an end to this "guide" of Egypt based on my own experiences in the land of the Pharaohs. Just to wish that if you urge to visit this amazing country, not as mere tourists actuéis, try to interact as much as possible with people from there will bring you great moments, enjoy every minute of you back then when you put them under each details that seem insignificant to you there.


Previous Day - phone menu

0 comments:

Post a Comment