Friday, June 22, 2007

Radio Shack Turntable Stylus

Guinomi and Toshi Isao - Botella y copa (tokkuri oyobi guinomi )

past weekend, I took a tour of the "Barrio Chino". As we discuss in some other post in this area, you can get items Asians in general. Mostly I tend to go for ingredients Japanese food for my , supplies for my classes shodo , and some other trinket. I usually fascinated with dozens of items that do not buy wisely, but this day especially, this game for my sake call much attention.

The complete set consists of a 徳 利 (tokkuri, bottle) that I think is styled 鹤 首 (tsuru-kubi, neck crane) and six ぐいのみ (guinomi, glass of alcoholic drink) style 筒形 (tsutsu-cat tube-shaped). The thing that caught my attention was that women had a beautiful engraved and colored. After discussing the price with the owner of the premises (nasty habit bargaining, but Chinatown works well) I became the happy owner of a kit of sake, which premieres that night with a delicious 日本 酒 (nihonshu, lit. Japanese sake).


Domo arigato!

0 comments:

Post a Comment