Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Can You Smoke Weed On Zofran?

remembered proverbs - Provervio y recuerdos (kotowaza to kioku)

Today I pass something that reminded me of a great phrase:

"Sit patiently by the river and really floating past the body of your enemy"

This phrase to me the person said more respect and admiration provoked in me, my grandfather (dep). I never understood it or not but today I gave him was fulfilled importance (of course, in the figurative sense of the word) and the first thing that came to mind was the image of my grandfather telling me such wise words.

Thanks for this and all the teachings you gave me! Thanks for educating me and giving me the courage and inner peace to sit by the river (knowing that in spirit, 'll always be by my side).

This photo take in 1994, at his home in La Coruña, Galicia, Spain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment