Wednesday, July 4, 2007

How Many Grams In Everyday Minerals

beckoning cat - Gato anfitrion (maneki neko)

raids back in that den of perdition known as "El Barrio Chino", with the idea of \u200b\u200bbuying a new Fude, because the former suffered my first forays into the Japanese calligraphy and the strong conviction not stop in front of any other product, ingredient, object or person.

could not help it. They do not call "the cat calls." So here is my next good fortune. A Maneki Neko. Looking at the photo looks very small, but it is some strange effect digimuyeconomital damn camera, but if you look carefully you can compare well with the size of a pack of cigarettes (mmm. .. yes, a nasty habit).

I hope to bring me luck (good) and, as luck we speak, I wish you the best readers of the newspaper of cherry angel (a little more to that comment: P).

0 comments:

Post a Comment