Saturday, July 28, 2007

Rosary Beads Around Ankle

joke - Historia comica (waraibanashi)

The technical department of my company is circulating this mail, I found it very good, funny and real.


A man flying in a balloon, when suddenly you realize you're lost, maneuver and slow down until you see someone on the street and yells:

From the Globe:
Sorry! , Can you help? He left to join the two with a friend, took half an hour late and do not know where I stand.

From the street:
course. You are in a hot air balloon, floating about 30 feet high, between 40 and 42 degrees north latitude and between 58 and 60 degrees west longitude.

From the Globe:
Are you an engineer, right?

From the street:
Yes sir. I am. How did you guess?

From the Globe:
is simple, because everything I said is "technically" correct, but "almost" useless. I'm still lost and I'm late for my appointment because I do not know what to do with your information.

From the street:
And you're boss, right?

From the Globe:
Yes sir. How did you know?

From the street:
is very simple. Does not know where he is, nor where it goes ... Has made a promise can not be met and hopes that another will solve the problem. In fact it is exactly the same position it was before we met ... except that now, for some strange reason ... Shame on me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment